Monday, November 27, 2006

Show - Day 3

Really quiet today, I did get to sleep in until 9:30 AM. We did not get much done at all today, I re-sequenced 3 of the 4 songs I planned on redoing, better some then none. Re-sequencing the music is taking almost as much time to complete as it did to create the original sequence.

Chris and I watched the show from the truck again tonight, we went out about 8:00 PM, hoping to catch the end of the schedule, we missed it, the show already restarted. I did get a good look at the re-sequenced songs, they look really good.

A friend of the family stopped by to watch the show, they said they read an article in the paper regarding us............That's funny, I know we sent out press releases to the papers, I guess they didn't want to talk to us this year, or just published from the press release.........I must be getting good at this or they are hiring graduates from Ohio State. I will have to go by and see if I can pick up a few copies.

Back to work on Monday, have a few projects their that need attention, this should help make the week go by fairly quickly.

We will try to install the 6" light balls in the trees on Monday and get them assigned to channels.

No comments: