Friday, November 24, 2006

Show - Day 1

Today was the official opening of the display.

We did not work on the display much today, we were up very early (Black Friday) and at the stores by 7:00 AM, we did get everything we wanted, I would list here but the kids may actually read this.......Sorry Nate! Dad isn't that old. I did however find several new 6" light balls at Walgreens and snow flakes at Lowes, another 1000 bulbs to add to our count (13,000 +). Picked up the molding for the Merry Christmas sign, I hope we can get the final details completed on this project on Saturday.

Toys for Tots did not collect anything, not that I expected anything so early in the display, we did pick up another three toys for the bins in our travels today.

I was able to update another 2 sequences today, hoping to get several done over the next few days.

No comments: