Saturday, November 11, 2006

Setup - Day 6

Today we did not get anything done on the display, it was sort of a day off. Drove down to Huntington Beach (110 Miles one) to watch my son not play in his teams baseball tournament, but when he did play it was at first base...hmmmmm, last time he played first base was when he was 10, maybe the coaching is a little confused on the players they draft and the positions they play?

My lovely wife did make it to K-Mart while we where away, and she did find ALL the net lighting I needed in the colors I needed, I think Wal-Mart and Target got confused this year because their pricing is through the roof and their selection stinks. I guess next year I will check with K-Mart first and start their on Black Friday for the sales.

I did make it to Lowes tonight and found a spool of 12/3 wire on the mark down table with no price, I asked a clerk about it and he said see the manager to get a price, boy! did I get a price (Reg $1.38 per foot) they gave it to me for .10 cents per foot, $10.00 for a $138.00 spool of wire, and best yet, I needed it!

Now that we have the net lighting, Bubba and I will resume Sunday on the bushes, check and setup all the flood lights (15), install the snow balls in the tree, get down the candy canes and rein deer, and recheck calculations again.

No comments: