Monday, November 20, 2006

Setup - Day 15

Monday, November 20, 2006 - Amazing how the year has flown by, like the miles on my truck! Things are really getting exciting now, the neighbors are getting a taste of the show as we test, many have stopped and said how much they enjoyed it last year and pry for any new changes this year........I'm not telling, they just have to wait and see or read the previous days of this BLOG.


Today, we where able to get all the flood lights wired and tagged, it's funny how many lights I walked by with out plugging them in, I didn't notice until we ran tests on the lights again, maybe I have to many lights.......NO!, I really don't think so.

We tested the wireless speakers, great buy from E-Bay last year, we use them in the summer around the pool and in winter for the display. They worked as they should, I just have to be really careful on the volume, these speakers can wake the goblin's from last Halloween!

We ran about 30 minutes of the show, 5 minutes to test, and 20 minutes for Chris and I to praise each others hard work. I get such a kick out of this, the pinnacle of my year is about to arrive.

Rick Williams
Quartz Hill Christmas
www.QuartzHillChristmas.com

No comments: