Thursday, November 09, 2006

Setup - Day 4

Today is Thursday November 9th, Day 4 of my vacation - I am making headway on the display, but thought I would have been much farther along with things. I guess I will have to create a schedule next year as to what I wish to accomplish each day. I have all the C9's and ice cycle lights installed on the house and garage, Rope light has been sized and installed on the garage ridge lines (Red and Green this year), garland installed around the front doors.

I have had nothing but trouble with the 6 channel window light bars, If I can pull off the design it will be really neat having 6 channels just for the lower windows. The bars are built but final assembly and testing is making me rethink methods causing me to set them aside waiting for more TIME.


The new display signs just arrived and are great, I hoping to mount them on a candy stripped pole with a globe on top (North Pole look) to help illuminate the sign (GREAT, another project).



Chris has synchronized two songs already, I have 5 in the works. I'm planning to complete those next week.

The new Merry Christmas sign is almost done, at least the letters, still not sure how I will mount them on the wall but, I'm not worried, I know I will get this resolved.


SSgt Telles, from the Toys for Tots foundation has visited and delivered the collection boxes, posters and tokens. I hope this will be a successful collection point for the foundation and for the children of the valley.

Friday I am expecting to complete the house roof ridge line rope lighting, install the 3 controllers, work on the light bars, finish the MC letters and test all the net lighting to determine what I will need to replace.

Nate has a tournament this weekend in Huntington Beach so my work on the display will have to resume late Sunday.

No comments: